• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It's another FA thread!

Kataphractos

So the Fellowship Adventures are back! I've got a new Fellowship, full of new players. We've written off this Adventure, but several of our members are interested in doing the next one.

Now by the time it rolls around, I expect most of us will be in Chapter 3 or 4, with a few Chapter 2s. About half of us log in once a day; the rest once every three or four days. So: is there a path that gives us a decent chance of grabbing a flag? Or will I have to disappoint my Fellowship and tell them, "sorry but we're still not strong enough, better luck next time"?

NightshadeCS

So the Fellowship Adventures are back! I've got a new Fellowship, full of new players. We've written off this Adventure, but several of our members are interested in doing the next one.

Now by the time it rolls around, I expect most of us will be in Chapter 3 or 4, with a few Chapter 2s. About half of us log in once a day; the rest once every three or four days. So: is there a path that gives us a decent chance of grabbing a flag? Or will I have to disappoint my Fellowship and tell them, "sorry but we're still not strong enough, better luck next time"?
There are several different setups, so not every FA is the same. I suggest looking through Gems of Knowledge (https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/fellowship-adventures-1) where they explain versions A, B, C, D. You can see every requirement and plan a path. Just to clarify, you do not have to stay on one color in any stage to claim the reward. You can switch paths at multicolor switchpoints, though you will have to complete one extra waypoint (two multicolors) to be able to jump paths this way. It sometimes helps avoid an impossible point, though.