• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It's Dusting to Blizzard Time?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I did notice that when I went to the Winter Event explanation that you could increase the amount of snow and how fast it fell. Pretty cool! BUT, maybe the time and energy used programming this "cool" thing could have been better devoted to some improvement in the game? On the other hand, maybe you were using the exercise to train a new programmer or to test some new technique so when you do implement it in the game itself it doesn't bring the whole thing down. That's a possibility too, I suppose.

AJ

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Do you mean in the forums here (not in game)? If so, yeah they did that last year as well and as WolfSinger said, I didn't get it this time as I turned it off last winter.

DeletedUser8912

The forums are from a third party as is the design.

Sacred Mom

I found an EGG - its a snowman on the bottom right corner there is a canyon with a stone land bridge; follow the bridge over to the edge of the page and you will see some talented designer made us a tiny snowman... can you see it? Please let me know if its on your page...

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I found an EGG - its a snowman on the bottom right corner there is a canyon with a stone land bridge; follow the bridge over to the edge of the page and you will see some talented designer made us a tiny snowman... can you see it? Please let me know if its on your page...

yes
it was there last year as well
but it takes a good eye to notice it if you don't know it exists
so well done