• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I've been moved... help!

Socrates28

I call, again, for one of the very first suggestions ever made about the issue, which is to move inactives outward and actives inward. Simple! Effective! The majority of players wanting to be moved would no doubt see a beneficial relocation in a matter of weeks.
As a further update on my situation, very similiar to Nonchalant Antipathy, more and more cities are just disappearing from my area and more gold mines are showing up to my east and north. Either they are just removing themselves from the game or being moved somewhere else. If the latter is true I have only one thing to say, "ME NEXT!" :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser20951

"ME NEXT!"
I hope you're next! It's frustrating being in a dead neighborhood. I know the common sentiment when this is expressed is to, "get in a good fellowship", but the first time I was ever moved, I was in a full-up and active fellowship, lots of trades were posted by fellows regularly, I demanded neighborly visits from my minions at least four times a week, etc., and being transported from having only a couple active neighbors to over twenty was still AWESOME.

DeletedUser13420

I just logged on to find a message that I've been moved to a "better place" on the world map... only it isn't! I went from a region with 1 vacant space to one with 29 in my immediate (accessible) vicinity. In my old area, I had 2 alliance members nearby and I'd just got to the stage where I had a few neighbours who visited to give help, as I did them. How do I get back to where I came from?
I had the same thing happen i was told it was a better area with more active traders and more daily participents what i got was 2 daily participents which was less then i had and the active traders were trading 55000 and 102k of items i was new and barely producing a few hundred items it was a bummer

Barnsley

It's just a reminder that Elvenar isn't run for our benefit... or only for as much benefit as gives an incentive to spend cash. It's the same in all online games and Elvenar doesn't seem to be too bad. Of course, I haven't really been here long enough to know the full truth.. haha! Gotta take the rough with the smooth ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It's just a reminder that Elvenar isn't run for our benefit... or only for as much benefit as gives an incentive to spend cash. It's the same in all online games and Elvenar doesn't seem to be too bad. Of course, I haven't really been here long enough to know the full truth.. haha! Gotta take the rough with the smooth ;)

Well, there is no way to spend diamonds or real money to get your city moved to a better location or to a more active server. I know it can be done because there are some other games out there that will do it.

Barnsley

Well, there is no way to spend diamonds or real money to get your city moved to a better location or to a more active server. I know it can be done because there are some other games out there that will do it.
My point wasn't that some of us are disadvantaged in the game but offered a way to buy ourselves into a better position (though that is true in some respects). I was just saying that the underlying mechanism is tasks/difficulties offset by rewards.. and pain (having to wait for a reward, or a reward that's not received) can be lessened by spending (cash, ultimately). It's a clumsy mechanism that might mean some leave the game because they end up in too difficult a situation to wait it out, but the goal for developers isn't our happiness only the effectivity of intermittent reward to keep enough of us reaching for our wallets to get to the next shiny thing on the horizon. It is a business after all...