• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

JEDI MASTERS are recruiting

DeletedUser5079

Banner.png

Jedi Masters can be found in Arendyll, Winyandor, Felyndral, Khelonaar and Elcysandir on the US server.

Jedi Master is a rank in the Jedi Order given to powerful Jedi, many of whom are leaders within the Order. Throughout the history of the Jedi, only Masters served on the Jedi High Council

Padawans apprenticed to a Jedi Master, beginning one-on-one training. After completing the Jedi Trials, you will be promoted to the rank of Jedi Master.

"You will go to the Dagobah system. There you will learn from Yoda, the Jedi Master who instructed me."

"Ready are you? What know you? Ready? For 800 years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was, what he was doing. Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!" “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
Want to become a Jedi Master or a padawan? Message c4r0line or apply in game.

You can also find us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElvenarJediMasters/
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Last edited by a moderator: