• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join Arcana LunixFire!!!!!!

DeletedUser4837

Hello! My name is GalaxyCross and I am Archmage of the Fellowship Arcana LunixFire. Welcome, I am happy to announce that I am a new Fellowship looking for new players to join.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Requirements:
-MUST be able to say hi in the chat at least once a month(i like to know your ok and such)
-Be active at least on weekends or 3 days out of the week
The purpose of this is to ensure you are not hurting the fellowship with your absence by not helping the overall score.
-Help if you are able by trade
-Do Neighborly Help to each member at least once to help everyone out
-HAVE FUN

Since we are a new fellowship looking for newbie players this main priority is to help each other grow into top players and the Fellowship as well.

Thank you for reading and I hope you join Arcana LunixFire!!!!!
NOT ONLY FOR NEW PLAYERS

Sayonara,
-GalaxyCross ^3^​