• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting The Unicorn Army is fabulous, wanna be a unicorn? :)

Rowdiesaurus

We do keep the Unicorns fed, watered, and happy until the next Tourney; Unicorns get an effortless Blueprint each week, and we need them because have tons of magical residences and workshops from the Spire. However, we do need some help in the Spire.
Consider joining us if you want to grow your city and Ancient Wonders a bit faster, and play the tourney of course.
The Fellowship Adventures... unicorns play those too, and always get to the end of all maps with minimum effort.
We have 2 openings, think about joining our UNICORN ARMY before we start our next 10 chest tourney.
Contact me, OIM, or Elf Emma to join us, or apply in game. hope to see you soon..
cheers

Last edited:

Rowdiesaurus

We have openings for tourney players and need some help in the Spire. Would you like to be a unicorn and get us past the weekly Silver Spire? Most of us are casual, daily players. If you want to, you could bring a friend. contact me in game to join us :)
we are also preparing for the Fellowship Adventure, join us before it starts. We are very successful and get several prices, always getting to the pit.

Aquiarius

We do keep the Unicorns fed, watered, and happy until the next Tourney; Unicorns get an effortless Blueprint each week, and we need them because have tons of magical residences and workshops from the Spire. However, we do need some help in the Spire.
Consider joining us if you want to grow your city and Ancient Wonders a bit faster, and play the tourney of course.
The Fellowship Adventures... unicorns play those too, and always get to the end of all maps with minimum effort.
We have 2 openings, think about joining our UNICORN ARMY before we start our next 10 chest tourney.
Contact me, OIM, or Elf Emma to join us, or apply in game. hope to see you soon..
cheers
I love this post. I identify as a Unicorn in real life. Unfortunately I don't do great on the spire and the tournaments. And I can't seem to post at the right time on the fellowship adventures. Otherwise I would be interested in joining your fellowship. My life has been extremely busy and I just can't seem to really be able to contribute like I want to. If you are interested after looking at my statistics, I don't ever look at them, let me know. I do play and i do the best I can to contribute. But it would be AWESOME to be on the Unicorn Army.

Rowdiesaurus

I love this post. I identify as a Unicorn in real life. Unfortunately I don't do great on the spire and the tournaments. And I can't seem to post at the right time on the fellowship adventures. Otherwise I would be interested in joining your fellowship. My life has been extremely busy and I just can't seem to really be able to contribute like I want to. If you are interested after looking at my statistics, I don't ever look at them, let me know. I do play and i do the best I can to contribute. But it would be AWESOME to be on the Unicorn Army.
I cannot find you, maybe you are on a different server? please contact me in game. cheers

OIM20

Hey, there. You seem to play in Felyndral. If you want to create an account for Elcysandir server (us5), you can then reach Rowdie (or me) in game. :) I do also have a city in Fely, though my FS there is extremely laid back. I needed one server like that, since I'm on four now. ;)

________________________________________________​
We have several openings in the Unicorn Army and we are looking for active team players!

If you:
* like getting blueprints
* like reliable Silver Spire :diamond::diamond:
* like having no demands on what you build in your city
* like AW KP swap threads (completely optional!)
* like having 10 free KP to put towards an FS member's AW to boost your likelihood of getting a chest
* like a robust trading environment
* like getting frequent visits from members of the FS
* like being able to get tips from fellow FS members when you have questions
then we have a place for you!

Reach out in game (you can message us here, but we'll respond quicker in our cities) if you're looking for an active group interested in getting the most in-game goodies we can. :D

Rowdiesaurus

Yes, we have several AW KP swap threads. Some fellows love them, others do not use them at all. Those who love them, keep them moving fast. OIM managed to fill up an entire Ancient Wonder without adding a single rune in it, all done via swap.
And the 10 free KP we get each day to spend where we want to, really add up and help both, the giver and receiver, win win :)

Rowdiesaurus

We got our first bright and shiny gold :coin: spire, we are playing again this week to get silver spire and 10 chests in the tourney.
Join us before the next ones start. ;)

Last edited:

Rowdiesaurus

sadly, because of recent game updates, we are losing long time players. Currently, the unicorns have 2 openings, please bring a friend or 2. we still will easily get 10 chests in the tourney, and we will try to keep our Gold spire schedule to every 4 - 6 weeks. consider joining us today.

Last edited:

Rowdiesaurus

one of our established players has left the game. We are sad, but are trying to fill the spot fast. we get 10 chests each week, and gold spire every 6 or so weeks. we have other great perks, please contact us.
I

Rowdiesaurus

we are trying to fill one spot, we get more than 10 chests each week, and gold spire every 3 - 4 weeks now; we have other great perks, please contact us if you want to be a unicorn .