• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join The Winchesters! FULL NOW.

truelinor

We are looking for active players with a boost in Steel and/or Scrolls. Contact me if you are interested either here or in the game (probably will be a quicker response in game!)

We have filled all positions. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I like the name. In fact, if I was retired and had more free time I would start a new city in your world just to join your FS. But I have a full time job and my cities in Khellenaar, Arendyll, and Winyandor are all I can manage right now.

truelinor

Aww, well, that's just about the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time! Starting a city just to belong to my fellowship!

You hear that, people! Henroo would start a city in Sinya Arda if they had enough time! That ought to tell you that The Winchesters is worth joining! lol :):D

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Aye, same as Henroo here. I have 4 cities that are doing an excellent job keeping me confused and busy.

truelinor

Good to know! Well, if you ever need a change in Sinya Arda, you know where to find us! ;) :D

Anybody else? We are looking for active players to join The Winchesters!

DeletedUser19261

Hello. I have boosts in Steel, Scrolls and potions, plus good resources in silk, gems and dust. My current fellowship appears to have gone dormant, and I'm looking for a change. I love FAs, not so keen on tournaments. Active most days. Currently level 8 and staggering through Orcs.. (slow going).

truelinor

Hello. I have boosts in Steel, Scrolls and potions, plus good resources in silk, gems and dust. My current fellowship appears to have gone dormant, and I'm looking for a change. I love FAs, not so keen on tournaments. Active most days. Currently level 8 and staggering through Orcs.. (slow going).

I am so sorry - we are full now. I should have come back and told everyone! I hope you find someplace for this next fellowship adventure!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
We could use you in Thornwood, Rainbow. We're currently in 6th place in the FA. Check us out! If you've already found another home, then best of luck to you!