• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10917

My question is...Is the same map going to be used with the same quests and the same number of them? If so, we can better plan our strategy, if not...well, it's going to be just as much work as the first one. I do hope they change out the prizes though.

DeletedUser1016

I think most everything has to be the same because it's such a short down time between FAs. There's 2 days before the next FA, so preparing 2-day tier-1 production is a good thing to consider. Then tomorrow would be a good day to start preparing 1-day workshop and tier-1 goods production.

DeletedUser10917

I think most everything has to be the same because it's such a short down time between FAs. There's 2 days before the next FA, so preparing 2-day tier-1 production is a good thing to consider. Then tomorrow would be a good day to start preparing 1-day workshop and tier-1 goods production.
Good point :)

DeletedUser2284

Interesting point -- several players (including me) permanently dropped cities in the middle of this event from multiple cities because it was just impossible to do them, even if you were retired.

DeletedUser5194

Might be a dumb question - but I couldn't find the answer: Can you choose a different color path for each stage? Or if you start stage one with a specific color, do you have to do that same color throughout all 3 stages?

I would think you could switch it up, but I want to be sure before I plan that strategy.

Thanks!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Each stage is a separate race. You can also swap paths at any of the tri-colored lights long the way, so you can do the first leg in blue, then switch to green, then back again All in stage one, then do it differently in stage two

DeletedUser5194

Each stage is a separate race. You can also swap paths at any of the tri-colored lights long the way, so you can do the first leg in blue, then switch to green, then back again All in stage one, then do it differently in stage two

Ok thanks! Thought so, but wanted to be sure.

DeletedUser3484

Waste of time, waste of space, prizes not worth it...dont think our FS is doing it... we proved we could work together on the first one etc but the rewards just arent worth anything... we can do more as a team just with Tourneys...and i think the Tourneys arent all that great anymore either...

edeba

I've been a member of my fellowship since around the end of January, beginning of February and 14 or 15 people are different. Our fellowship transformed into a more aggressive game play, with getting blue prints every tourney except the first since the change. FS ranking points are totally useless.

I would have thought that ranked fellowships would like FS ranking points. There isn't much movement at the top is there? By this I mean do you keep the same 25 players for long periods of time?

@Risen Malchiah great list!

We thought/hoped it would be 600 ranking points each for the 15000 total. We got zero ranking points for that event and I thought dividing the 15,000 by 25 players was cheap... The big zero is even cheaper.

I don't think these are "Ranking Points"....they were FA points, whatever that means. Perhaps there's going to be a way to track the on going top players? Boy, if they were ranking points all 25 members of the fellowship would get an incredible boosted in rank, even the 25th member would zoom past most other players! 15k is a huge reward if it were to be allotted to world rank.

That calculation is wrong because there were 9 waypoints that did not award any points. We had 13,200 when we finished the map, before the bottomless pit. We had over 25,000 points before time ran out.

Huh? I don't remember this.

8 waypoints per path = 24 waypoints + 1 starting waypoint = 25 waypoints per stage
100 points x 25 = 2500 for stage 1
200 points x 25 = 5000 for stage 2
300 points x 25 = 7500 for stage 3
=15,000 total points before the pit

This is correct.

The pit I guess. I saw someone else post 13,200 as the total points before the pit, which adds up if 9 spots give zero.

DeletedUser6653

We thought/hoped it would be 600 ranking points each for the 15000 total. We got zero ranking points for that event and I thought dividing the 15,000 by 25 players was cheap... The big zero is even cheaper.
Also very disappointed the fact that these points did not translate to player ranking points (I am in Golden Leaf on live server and we were second).

DeletedUser1390

Also very disappointed the fact that these points did not translate to player ranking points (I am in Golden Leaf on live server and we were second).

We won 6000 points, and they were added to our fellowship total score the moment the event ended, though not to any individual scores. You might not even notice this if you didn't track your score previously or else add up all you scores. So our fellowship score is now 6000 greater than the sum of our individual scores.

edeba

My fellowship only about 40% of the original players since beginning of February... This was one of the dumbest ideas of "reward" 'that inno ever came up with.

We won 6000 points, and they were added to our fellowship total score the moment the event ended, though not to any individual scores. You might not even notice this if you didn't track your score previously or else add up all you scores. So our fellowship score is now 6000 greater than the sum of our individual scores.

DeletedUser11785

Hello Fellow Elvenar Players, If you complete 2 or maybe 3 paths and then hit the top flag, will you get maximum points for all paths or just one?

FS = SPIDERS from MARS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.