• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join us in our Fellowship Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3602

Hello Fellow Elvenar Players, If you complete 2 or maybe 3 paths and then hit the top flag, will you get maximum points for all paths of just one?
You earn points for every waypoint you complete. It doesn't matter if you finish the entire path. Just beware that the last waypoints of all 3 paths don't give any points. So you should only do 1 of those to reach the chest.

DeletedUser8259

The mass confusion is beginning - again. Someone just posted in my fellowship that the badges don't carry over within the same Adventure now. Is this true?

They stressed that all badges must be used (which is not possible) before the final flag is clicked to go to the next map or all badges will be lost.

I thought the carry-over restriction was confined to between Adventures, not maps within an Adventure.

Can someone please clarify if this is a new change for the Adventure? Thanks.

DeletedUser3602

The mass confusion is beginning - again. Someone just posted in my fellowship that the badges don't carry over within the same Adventure now. Is this true?

They stressed that all badges must be used (which is not possible) before the final flag is clicked to go to the next map or all badges will be lost.

I thought the carry-over restriction was confined to between Adventures, not maps within an Adventure.

No, that isn't true. You are right, the carry-over restriction is confined to between Adventures.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member

Any leftover badges at the end of the FA will disappear forever. Only the very first FA that ran on beta stated that badges would carry over to the next adventure. When they ran it the second time on beta, they announced that badges would only be good for that adventure, with none carrying over to the next, so it is a use them or lose them now.

DeletedUser7738

If we can break our addiction for a moment, see this FA for what it is (i.e., an Inno cash cow, totally fubar, repetitious & unrewarding) and not participate in it as a player community, I think Inno would get the message. It is a wonderful idea, having a FS adventure, but the FA as it is presently designed, is not it - THIS IS NOT IT!!

DeletedUser5800

If we can break our addiction for a moment, see this FA for what it is (i.e., an Inno cash cow
I agree with the premise but you can bet they made money or it wouldn't be happening again this fast, and you can further bet that 90% of people could not participate and they would still make money off the top handful of FS's in a few worlds... the rest of us just do it to annoy ourselves so we have something to fuss about. LOL :D
And yes it does pretty much suck and is pretty pointless... but if that stopped us there wouldn't even be a game. :eek:
:p:p:p:rolleyes:

DeletedUser3468

I'm more concerned with chat being up and down and on top of that, apparently people can see the messages I send to the Fellowship as a whole but those messages don't show up in MY inbox! I'm supposed to be the lead for this FA in Sinya Arda and I don't know if the information I'm sending out to the Fellowship is being received or not. I certainly can't track their responses if they can see the message but I can't! How am I supposed to be able to communicate if both messages and chat are not working properly? This is totally unacceptable!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm more concerned with chat being up and down and on top of that, apparently people can see the messages I send to the Fellowship as a whole but those messages don't show up in MY inbox! I'm supposed to be the lead for this FA in Sinya Arda and I don't know if the information I'm sending out to the Fellowship is being received or not. I certainly can't track their responses if they can see the message but I can't! How am I supposed to be able to communicate if both messages and chat are not working properly? This is totally unacceptable!

That has happened to me in FS msgs once before. I found it in my outbox, replied to it, and it started showing up in my inbox. Not sure why that worked, but it did at least that time...

Laochra

Check your Outbox tab. When I send out a new message, I find it in there. Once someone responds to it, a copy is added to my inbox. ;)

DeletedUser3468

Thanks... yeah, i'm sure I've sent out stuff to the group as a whole and had it show up in my inbox too but maybe it was just because someone had already replied. Thanks for the tip about the outbox. Everyone is getting the messages so we're good now.

DeletedUser11785

How many Paths can we complete before hitting the top Flag, and will we get points for all completed Paths or just one? FS Ad is good in that its making us think outside the box. FS Chat wakes up too :)

DeletedUser1390

You get points for every checkpoint you complete on any path, with the exception of the last one on each path which gives no points, but only leads to the flag - unless they have had the sense to correct that exception because it is really confusing. Once you reach the flag on one path, you have the option to collect the prizes and proceed to the next level, or stay and collect more points from remaining checkpoints.

DeletedUser11823

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would love to hear your feedback regarding our new upcoming feature: Fellowship Adventures! Please post below and let us know what you think.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hi, for some reason I can't play the Fellowship adventures event, I access the map and even though it JUST started and I haven't entered any badges the first step of the map shows that I already have, all of them, and even though they appear as entered it won't unlock the second step. It's like it's frozen, can someone help me before more time passes? Thanks

Risen Malchiah

@merlin73 The event is bugged and they have to fix it and restart it.

If you already collected badges during the bugged event and if they are gone when it restarts, I would open a support ticket to request them be credited back to you. I'm sure they'll be swamped with tickets about it but it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.