• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Join Us! the Rogue Red Roosters

jesikrey

Are you looking for a laid back, yet competitive fellowship that encourages teamwork and helps each fellow out when is needed?
Do you want to be part of a team that averages 10 chests per tourney?
A fellowship that is fair with trades and encourages you to grow albeit at your own pace but YOU want to grow even more?
Don't look any further, we are it!
the Red Rogue Roosters have ONE slot in our coop for one GREAT and friendly player.

Look for us the Rogue Red Roosters
or
Reach out to jesikrey

Looking forward to hearing from you, we should be so lucky to have you!

Jesikrey :cool:
Archmage

If you have bost on :plank::silk::elixir:we HIGHLY encourage you to join us!

Last edited:

CanDaMan

See my post about a merger, if you have 7-8 spots you can open with inactive members.
Planks and silk on our top members.

Arcturis2

Is that spot still open? I'm in a fellowship with only 3 or 4 active members (out of 20 or so). I joined them when I first started the game about a month ago but they never chat with each other so I'm looking to move.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Is that spot still open? I'm in a fellowship with only 3 or 4 active members (out of 20 or so). I joined them when I first started the game about a month ago but they never chat with each other so I'm looking to move.
Yes. It's still open. I sent you message in game. Come apply!

Last edited:

jesikrey

What are your boosted goods?