• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Joining Beta Server?

DeletedUser2061

I have not been playing long, so i still have much to learn. I have 2 regular city's going already. but how do i become part of the beta server i hear about, where they test out stuff before releasing it in the mains servers like they did with this last release of spells and ect. How do i become part of that server? i am confused on how. Thanks ahead of time! :)

DeletedUser61

1. At the top of the log-in page there's a roll bar for selecting a region, one of which is Beta. Select it.
  2. Log in. You can use the same username and email, in which case you won't have to verify your email address
  3. Select Beta1 and play as normal. This is your first city in this region, so you'll have to do the tutorial.
  4. Recognize that the Diamonds for each region are tracked separately, but in Beta you can actually earn a few diamonds if you're the first person who files an accurate report for a new bug.
  5. Once you have an account in Beta, you can register in the Beta forum, and participate in that manner as well
  6. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php is the URL, if you want to take an early peek in read-only mode.
The attitude in the Beta environment is quite different than in the production environments because you're TRYING to break things, rather than avoiding the chuckholes. It's sort of nice to get a feel for what's coming down the pike, and your production city will probably be more efficient because you'll have a better idea regarding what you're trying to accomplish, and what to avoid for a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser2061

i did what u said but, it made me sign up again, but i used the same username and e-mail, but had to make a new password, but tried logging in with my normal account info at first but it wouldn't take it. is this correct? i did have to verify my e-mail also even though it was the same one i use already

DeletedUser61

InnoGames knows about each UserName+email+password combination that you've used, and allows you to use that identity in any of their games. Otherwise the regions don't communicate with each other.

I'm glad you go it to all work Now let's kill some bugs.