• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jokes phorthefunofit.

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

Hello, and this is your announcer speaking. Welcome to Jokes phorthefunofit. I ask a joke, and the first person to come up with the answer, tells the next joke. After that, the winner of the joke tells one, or if they don't want to, someone else picks one. :) Reminder: only clean and appropriate jokes are aloud. :)

So let's get started!
:)

Q. How are stars like false teeth?

Last edited:

DeletedUser20951

Dear Gods, I'm utter rubbish at jokes and riddles, regardless of how much I'm amused by basically everything, so, uh... THEY BOTH SHINE BRIGHTLY IN THE GAPING MAW OF THE VOID?

I am tickled to be reminded of an old, common one I recall from elementary school, something I probably haven't thought of in a couple decades, as nostalgia is sweet, which is, "What's black and white and red all over?" The other form that is becoming outdated in the online age is, "What is black and white and read all over?", but I wasn't aware of it as a kid.

...That's all I got.

DeletedUser20951

The answer we'd use was, "A zebra rolling down a hill.", and that's probably why I remember it, since it's pretty messed up when you think about it. POOR ZEBRA.

Think it's a clock or watch?

Aye, just for fun for me, as well. I'm only in Ceravyn.

DeletedUser20396

They come out at night

This is the correct answer. Thanks anyway for coming, I liked the jokes. :) The black and white and red all over one for us was a zebra dying. Morbid I know.

[QUOTE="Nonchalant Antipathy]Think it's a clock or watch? I think your right.

DeletedUser20951

Oh hey, for any Torment fans out there... "What can change the nature of a man?"

*winks hard, eye implodes*

Eeeeeeeeee-!!!

Wait, that's just a riddle, not a joke, but it is asked in the format of a joke and- *rambles on to justify derailing of topic*

The Unbeliever

Okay, Canadian content time!!
Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and Canada Post both have in common?
They both wear uniforms and can't deliver

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and whales have in common?
They both get totally confused when surrounded by ice.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic both have in common?
They both look good until they hit ice.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Blue Jays, the Toronto Raptors, and the Toronto Argonauts all have in common?
None of them can play hockey.

Q: What do you call thirty millionaires watching the Stanley Cup play-offs on tv?
The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Q: What do you call a Toronto Maple Leaf with a Stanley Cup ring?
A thief.

Q: Why do all the Maple Leafs drink out of saucers?
Because all the Cups are in Montreal.

Q: How do you keep the Maple Leafs off your front lawn?
Put up a goal net.

Q: What do you call a Maple Leafs fan waiting for a Cup win?
A corpse.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and Billy Graham both have in common?
They can both make 30,000 people jump to their feet and scream Jesus Christ!

...The last time the Maple leafs won a Stanley Cup, the majority of their fans were in dippers.
Conversely, by the time they win their next Cup, those exact same fans will back in[/] dippers!

...A man and his dog walk into a bar. The bar owner looks at the man and his dog and asks what they're doing. The man explains that his TV is in the repair shop, and asks the bar owner if they can watch the Leafs game on the tv at the bar.
The bar owner looks around, and tells the man, "well normally I'd say no, but it's not very busy right now, so you and your dog can sit down at the end of the bar and watch the game. But if there's any trouble from you or your dog, I'll have to ask you both to leave."
The man agrees, and he and his take a seat and begin to enjoy watching the game. Late into the first period, the Maple Leafs score a goal!
The dog suddenly hops up onto the bar, barks three times and does a back flip back onto the floor!
The bar owner exclaims, "Wow! That was really cool! So what happens when the Leafs win a game?"
The man replies, "Well I don't know, I've only him for two years!"

DeletedUser20396

Okay, Canadian content time!!
Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and Canada Post both have in common?
They both wear uniforms and can't deliver

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and whales have in common?
They both get totally confused when surrounded by ice.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic both have in common?
They both look good until they hit ice.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Blue Jays, the Toronto Raptors, and the Toronto Argonauts all have in common?
None of them can play hockey.

Q: What do you call thirty millionaires watching the Stanley Cup play-offs on tv?
The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Q: What do you call a Toronto Maple Leaf with a Stanley Cup ring?
A thief.

Q: Why do all the Maple Leafs drink out of saucers?
Because all the Cups are in Montreal.

Q: How do you keep the Maple Leafs off your front lawn?
Put up a goal net.

Q: What do you call a Maple Leafs fan waiting for a Cup win?
A corpse.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and Billy Graham both have in common?
They can both make 30,000 people jump to their feet and scream Jesus Christ!

...The last time the Maple leafs won a Stanley Cup, the majority of their fans were in dippers.
Conversely, by the time they win their next Cup, those exact same fans will back in[/] dippers!

...A man and his dog walk into a bar. The bar owner looks at the man and his dog and asks what they're doing. The man explains that his TV is in the repair shop, and asks the bar owner if they can watch the Leafs game on the tv at the bar.
The bar owner looks around, and tells the man, "well normally I'd say no, but it's not very busy right now, so you and your dog can sit down at the end of the bar and watch the game. But if there's any trouble from you or your dog, I'll have to ask you both to leave."
The man agrees, and he and his take a seat and begin to enjoy watching the game. Late into the first period, the Maple Leafs score a goal!
The dog suddenly hops up onto the bar, barks three times and does a back flip back onto the floor!
The bar owner exclaims, "Wow! That was really cool! So what happens when the Leafs win a game?"
The man replies, "Well I don't know, I've only him for two years!"
Pretty funny!:D:p:)

DeletedUser20396

Ok, this is also a riddle, but here it goes. I have 4 eyes, 8 legs, 6 arms, 4 ears, 2 noses, and 365 teeth, what am I?

DeletedUser20951

Ok, this is also a riddle, but here it goes. I have 4 eyes, 8 legs, 6 arms, 4 ears, 2 noses, and 365 teeth, what am I?
...Now this is where my brain goes haywire and all I can imagine is some creature of hideous nightmare, even though I assume it has something to do with a year, given the three hundred and sixty-five, but I'd have to look up the answer online.
...It's actually a trick riddle that would only make sense to those who have finished the game. Planescape's been out for going on twenty years, and while it is highly unlikely that you would ever play it, I hate spoiling anything and I would have to spoil basically the entire plot to explain it. I can say that you're not exactly wrong. :D

DeletedUser20396

Well, my answer is tricky, but it's not this.
I can imagine is some creature of hideous nightmare, even though I assume it has something to do with a year, given the three hundred and sixty-five, but I'd have to look up the answer online.
Someone else's turn. strike one. :)

DeletedUser20396

I guess It's been long enough. I'm a liar is the answer to what am I. :)

Here's another riddle for you hobbit lovers. :) A box without hinges, key or lid, yet inside, a golden treasure is hid. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser20396

For you who have never seen hobbit, this is a joke.

The baby bull eats 3 bales of hay a day, the daddy bull eats 5 bales of hay a day, how much does the mommy bull eat a day?