• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jokes phorthefunofit.

• Thread starter DeletedUser20396
  • Start date

DeletedUser20396

The last one I made up, although there is a good chance I'd heard it somewhere, so I'll make a real one. :)

Two trains come through a tunnel at the same time on the same track, but never crash, how?

Last edited:

DeletedUser20396

same track. I guess I forgot to add that. I will now, thanks. :)

Two trains come through a tunnel at the same time on the same track, but never crash, how?

Hmmm, you said the trains came through the tunnel at the same time but you didn't say it was on the same day so did they come through on different days? Or did you mean one came through in the "am" & one train came through in the "pm"?

DeletedUser20396

#1 spider webs?
#2 Dust?
That's called a capon. In quite a number of countries, roosters are castrated since apparently the birds grow larger in size & some say the flesh is superior. It's a practice that's been around for centuries. Not sure that this is a joke, not sure if the roosters are cackling about it :eek:
I was actually thinking a hen. :)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
A penny Is the correct answer. :D you are very good at riddles EnchantedEnder!
I have a very hard one I found, but it is a really good one.
What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?

The word is starting! starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, I. Cool, huh?

Last edited: