• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Jump to Player Location+Mini world map with quadrants

Which Idea Do You Like

• Idea 1

• Idea 2

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Idea:
  1. Ability to jump to a players location on the world map and see where that player is located.There could be a button "See on World Map" as a option when you click the players name.Once on the map you will be able to see which direction he is situated from your city
    i.e Player A(me) Will be the center on a compass(or whatever)
    I jump to player B's city and it would then indicate "North East" Meaning he is in the direction of "North East" from my city etc..

Reason:When i see a good trade or even a bad trade in the trade window(rarely i might add-.-)i'd love to know where his city on the world map is and which direction is is situated from my city.So that i can discover provinces in his direction and have add a active neighbor.

2. To this Large World map(With no end.....)add a way to see it in a zoomed out version
    Maybe like the tribalwars world map.You will be able to see your city and maybe 7-8 provinces in each direction on this mini world map.
    And a set of provinces in each direction will be quadrant 1(or a district)....So your district will be number X depending on the set of provinces they add per district and where you're located on the world map

Reason:If this idea is possible..assuming it is.cause some players have to have no East/West.....The map has to have an end right?
    It would make it easier to know where you are exactly and maybe where high ranking players are etc..

DeletedUser

Great ideas. I know other players but have no idea where they are on the map or which way to scout to find them