• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

June 2023 FA start date

defiantoneks

@Astram is there a reason this has been archived already? this seems to be going down an odd path. I read that the archiving was going to be based on the thread start date, which seems wrong to me. What about the chapter guide threads? frankly, or any thread still being responded to. Makes more sense to me to archive those that are inactive, not just because they are older.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
@Astram is there a reason this has been archived already? this seems to be going down an odd path. I read that the archiving was going to be based on the thread start date, which seems wrong to me. What about the chapter guide threads? frankly, or any thread still being responded to. Makes more sense to me to archive those that are inactive, not just because they are older.
Odd bc my screen said this was posted yesterday. So I'm wondering the same thing.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Does anyone know where I might find the waypoint data for the upcoming FA? I know it's out there, but the places I go don't have the data, they have a picture of the data, which can't be imported into anything as data.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know where I might find the waypoint data for the upcoming FA? I know it's out there, but the places I go don't have the data, they have a picture of the data, which can't be imported into anything as data.

It is going to be Map G, for waypoint and badge requirements, except the coin badge amounts are reduced by 12.5% from the amounts in that data. All other badge requirements in the Beta run stayed the same for G. Side note that this means Brewery badge requirements are 50 beverages per badge and not the 25 that only Map H uses.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm rather surprised they didn't keep the 25 at 25. If they lowered it from 50, they did so because they saw a problem with it being that high. Maybe the lowering didn't fix the problem or maybe it did at too high a cost, but one thing I do know: you get a lot more trouble giving something and then taking it away than just leaving it alone in the first place.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm rather surprised they didn't keep the 25 at 25. If they lowered it from 50, they did so because they saw a problem with it being that high. Maybe the lowering didn't fix the problem or maybe it did at too high a cost, but one thing I do know: you get a lot more trouble giving something and then taking it away than just leaving it alone in the first place.

AJ

Because the badges and values are set for each Map.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
While Inno has been messing up so much stuff lately, the countdown should pop up Monday morning, for a Thursday morning start.

Hopefully. But as we discussed in my FS. Since the big firing you can't really count on anything being done right.
Not that I am criticizing anybody mind you.
I would hate to run afoul of of the Hun legal system.
That did not work out so well for my family back in the 30's and 40's.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hopefully. But as we discussed in my FS. Since the big firing you can't really count on anything being done right.

Yep. While this FA started on Beta when we were guessing, the countdown did not show up until Tuesday, or over a day later than it should have. So everybody waiting for the timer before starting productions were not able to have statues ready to collect at the start.