• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

June Episode

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have posted the June Episode of InnoGames TV and would love to hear what you have to say. You can post your feedback regarding the video below.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3312

I love Wood elves and am looking forward to the halflings! Not sure about the S&D chapter. It just looks cold lol. But I like the fact that there are things to do and make and calculate to complete the chapter outside of battles. Finally we are building a city using resources that have meaning. So glad it's not all about fighting as I could care less about battles or making military beings. Thanks!!!

DeletedUser7487

It looks like we are going to need a bunch of room for new buildings. I think expansions are the hardest thing to acquire, and those new production buildings did not look small. The way I took it we have to start producing a whole garden of things in order to participate in the Summer quest line. This sounds to me like we will be scrambling in order to make room for new buildings and it may take the fun out of the quest.

DeletedUser7487

I certainly hope not. That would leave the vast majority of us out of the summer quests.
That is what I'm thinking also. I have hard enough time keeping enough population. That is probably another added thing we will need to produce this garden.

DeletedUser6857

That is what I'm thinking also. I have hard enough time keeping enough population. That is probably another added thing we will need to produce this garden.

The garden they are talking about will not be available to players until they reach the new chapter for Halflings chapter 11. All but the highest level players will not have access to this for the next event.

DeletedUser3116

The event "Harvest Festival" is not an upcoming summer event. It is only part of the Halflings story questline.

Every event will always be open to participate in by all players in any chapter.
does anyone know when the next event will be?

Risen Malchiah

does anyone know when the next event will be?
I was just about to ask this myself. I was hoping for a summer event similar to the winter festival so I can replace all those old winter stars. I'd love to see what the Summer version of the Castle Snow Flake would look like.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I was just about to ask this myself. I was hoping for a summer event similar to the winter festival so I can replace all those old winter stars. I'd love to see what the Summer version of the Castle Snow Flake would look like.

Yes please! I really don't want to make 10 more residences from scratch...I really thought we would have another summer solstice, but that happened a week ago with no event here.:(

DeletedUser3312

Halfling buildings are not that large. Some of the people in my beta FS are well into the chapter and they are 4 x 4 and 3 x 4 if I remember correctly. I'm just going into S&D so focused on that one. I do know that chapter takes a ton of space for buildings!!!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I wouldn't panic just yet last years summer solstice event ran from August 8th to the 29th
Interesting... now I'm wondering if I can get out of chapter 10 in a month. I have to hope the good stuff comes close to the end to give me an extra couple weeks