• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just a girl looking for a home.

• Thread starter DeletedUser15996
  • Start date

DeletedUser15996

Hey all,

I started playing about a week ago. Currently in an inactive fellowship. Clearly I’m not at a stage of running with the “bigs” yet, but is love to be in a more active home as I grow/learn.

Deleted User - 797967

Hi Raigyn,

Sent you an in game message for an invitation to join us at Death by Chocolate. I think we would be a good fit for you and can help you with gaining knowledge of the game as well to help you grow.

All my best,
Anse

Lostone7

"The Funny Farm" , Ranked # 30 in Felyndral is now seeking a Active Member who is Boosted in "PLANKS"
Come check us out if you are needing a forever home, want to grow, learn, and have a ton of fun. Daily visits are a must at least 4 times a week. More is better ! Fair Trades and Team Playing is the Key to our Success !
Please grab invitation or message cyrene630, BOZZMAN20, or Lostone7 This is a active , team oriented FS that is on the Go ! Thanks !

DeletedUser16555

Raigyn, I Fritz Von Spaten, would be delighted to welcome you in to the Root of Elven Fellowship, though we are A small group we are all active and help everyone we can. Many good wishes to you, with your quest in Elvenar.

DeletedUser17699

Hey all,

I started playing about a week ago. Currently in an inactive fellowship. Clearly I’m not at a stage of running with the “bigs” yet, but is love to be in a more active home as I grow/learn.
If you are still looking look for Raven Of Morrrigan fellowship we participate in tournaments and Fellowship Adventures