• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Just a hello.....

DeletedUser3484

Hi...
Before I forget again (as usual) I think I finally found a game I can play... I dont have to jump, leap, swim or fly ... lol my sons say i am hopeless but i say i am hopeful. I only have done Sims 1 since 2000 and until recently made custom content for the gamers who are really dedicated to it. I cant do the custom any more but I still keep my foot in the forums and creators hangouts and have my own yahoo group for it..and yes the PINK BUNNY is well known in the dark cramped cellars where creators and animators lurk.. lol I am sure I will get there with this game and if I dont move as quickly as some of you seem to be able to dont worry..slow and steady wins the race. Thanks for the help I have already received from some of you...!!!

DeletedUser2753

Welcome to a perfect game if you like click and wait, were slow and steady is the game. What made you quit creating content if I my ask?

DeletedUser3484

bad vision issues...took a long time almost 3 years to get it so i could sit in front of a screen for any length of time....but almost better and with a LARGE screen i can see to China now... lol havent given up the custom just a matter of relearning ANIMATOR and GIMP again so it doesnt take me 3 days to do a simple recolor..... but im working on it. in the meantime a friend of mine suggested slow and steady was right up my alley so here i am... and i am having a ball....!!!! :D not quite like my Sims1 forums but im sure i will learn my way around....miss my simmies though...:(