• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just a rant about Fairy Quests

DeletedUser3534

I blasted through the Fairy chapter and entered Orcs before going back to close out the Trees and Lampions Tech. There was a Quest to complete that tech but I ignored it until I just went back to complete it....

Skipping this I found this screwed me badly because, I had already deleted my farms and built the Orc portal and a couple of breeding grounds. I needed orcs to get any further on the map and is why I raced to get there...

Well, the next quest is to build a day farm and it couldn't be declined... Errr, so I build another one and now need to produce sunflowers 5 times (also can't decline). I'm guessing that I'll have to build another night farm as well?

This game is really getting aggravating

~ Rant Over ~

Thistleknot

The storyline quests are designed to keeping you moving through the whole chapter. There really isn't a tech that you can skip if you intend to do all of the storyline quests. Since this is an early tech in the Fairy Age, you will more likely than not have a lot of backlog to complete. Some will autocomplete, but for production quests you will have to do the production again.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
you can check the list of mainline quests to see what is there. I have heard some people say you can contact support and maybe they can help. But if you do intend to do the mainline quests best not to leave them sit too long. I was doing dwarf quests when I was in orcs so I had dwarfs, fairies and orcs living side by side while I caught up.