• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just an Old Dawg looking for a home in Harandar

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849103916
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849103916

Disabled VET trying to learn the rules and regulations of Elvenar for the first time. I've tried to play on my own but have found it to be slow going with just a few neighbors to assist. I’m currently through chapter 1 getting ready for Chapter two. I’m boosted with Marble, Planks, and Steel. I've been active since I started, playing 3-5 times a day/1-3 hours each time, learning the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soleil Nightbloom

Hi WeeLittleElf!

The Rising Stars is a fellowship for newer players between chapters #1-6 who are trying to figure out the game and who might have questions to better their own game play. This fellowship trades all the time (2-star/3-star trades) and visit each others cities regularly. We only ask that you visit at least 3 times a week to participate in the weekly tournament, spire, and FA. If this sounds like a good fit for you please fell free to message me here or in-game. We would love to have you!

Soleil Nightbloom (Mage)