• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just Chillin'- Under New Management LOL

senate7

Just Chillin' has been going through a bit of restructuring and it's looking good already. Check us out on ElvenStats Just Chillin'. Ideally you will have Marble, Crystals and Gems as a boost. We are a friendly and supportive FS with a strong core that wants to grow. If you want to learn and enjoy this game and building your city come and join us. We are becoming more active in Tournie, Spire and FA. I hope to see you there : )

Laochra

members seeking fellowship thread
I have been thinking the same thing. The only new messages I have been seeing in this thread lately are the FS that are recruiting, when they should be using the FS thread. This is supposed to be for individual players seeking a new FS.