• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just Curious ~

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
How many hours a day do you play Elvenar ? Come on now you gotta be honest ;) ( if this post is in the wrong place...my apologies )

Iyapo1

1 hour or less. Really. Not lying at all!

Unless I'm am redesigning my city I can spend all day on that. Or actively hitting the FA which often includes city redesigning. Or reconfiguring to optimize my performance in the spire and tournament which also results in city redesigning. Or racing an event with city redesigning. Or...!!!

So yeah 1 hour!

The Unbeliever

Outside of events, typically less than an hour/day.
Just long enough to pop in an reset 3hr production runs, and/or a few minutes here and there to do some tourny/spire.
During events, it depends. Obviously a lot more while the sequential quests are being chugged through, then down to just 'normal' daily play once it's the daily quests.

...or if I'm hobbying vs. playing on the Switch, I'll just leave my cities active while I work away on one of my too many 40k projects, whether it's Space Puppies, Angry Vampires, Stinky Marines, Dust Bins, S&M Elves and now, Orks. (yes, I have no life!:p)

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
There's like 99 people viewing this yet only 5 responded:D:p Don't be scared
Come on you guys it's ok to admit it !!! We all belong to EAA..... admittance is step one :oops:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Several hours a day with mixed attention span. Remote working is the best, but it has some drawbacks. The game usually open in a background tab or up on the second monitor when I'm working (hence, mostly a browser player). All was well until we switched to Teams instead of Zoom for conferencing and the screen sharing worked slightly differently so I accidentally shared my city with my team instead. Thankfully, it was not my dust boosted city with a row of lvl 19 dust factories pulsating away. I also once sent an Elvenar link meant for support to a mailing list of 300 people bc I forgot to clear my clipboard. Mix elf game with work at your own risk.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm here 5 or 6 times a day when there's no special event. 9 or 10 x when there is. I'm pretty quick, though ... around 15 minutes usually each visit. Still adds up to a lot of time, lol, and that does not include the forum time.

Mont Clair

Typically 2 hours or so. I pop in every three hours to get productions, and other things that needed to be done like upgrading, crafting, city planning etc. More frequent during events, maybe 3-4 hours. More rapid if I'm doing dwarven brewery badges during FA.