• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just discovered something about Triumph of Tides

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Oh wow that's good to know. I'm sorry it happened to you both, but I am thankful for the heads up. I'd hate to lose my seeds.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
When you upgrade it, it automatically resets the production it gives you to supplies. Just essentially wasted a 24 hour cycle from my ToT making supplies (I have plenty) because I didn't know this. So anybody doing an upgrade to ToT keep this in mind.
This is the case with any event building with a production time.
If you upgrade / level up them the timer resets

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
That still makes total sense and is consitent with the rest of the game.
You can't make another production with factories, settlement buildings, workshops and the lot without resetting the timer either.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@helya Thank you for the offer, but it was only a days worth, so not worth further action. The default should be changed though, it should keep the chosen production type. I understand it resets the time, but shouldn't default to production 1 if you have chosen production 4.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya Thank you for the offer, but it was only a days worth, so not worth further action. The default should be changed though, it should keep the chosen production type. I understand it resets the time, but shouldn't default to production 1 if you have chosen production 4.
You can add this to the suggestions thread if you'd like. Since it's not a bug, that would be the way to move it forward.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@helya if I submit a ticket to exchange my empty plate of chocolate chip cookies for a full plate for will you do that for me? (I'm just trying to strike while the iron's hot here!)

AJ