• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just for Crackie

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
A long long time ago on an elf game forum far far away, a little girl observed the hating going on with a lot of people bashing the Bud Sorceress, saying how she is an useless and ineffective fighting unit. Well she uses Bud Sorceress in battle often, esp in the upper provinces of tournament. Like the hippies of lore, she mustered up the shenanigans courage to take a stand against all these hateful people maligning Bud Sorceress to become her lone defender! She made a very wholesome and innocent avatar of a little girl hanging out with Bud Sorceress doing BFF things and the people on the forum started maligning the poor innocent little girl too. References to Children of the Corn and other scared comments were made by the frightened masses. But the little girl turned that frown upside down by embracing her rural ties to the maize crop and wanted to share some of that with the good people as a peace offering. However, her best friend is a sorceress with pyromaniac tendencies so she helped the little girl make popcorn by detonating a nuclear explosion to make one giant radioactive kernel of popcorn, which later won a forum recipe contest and the little girl was unexpectedly promoted to Chef. But her culinary accolades never distracted her from her original mission to defend Bud Sorceress though. Her latest campaign to set the record straight for her maligned BFF is the error in battle when Bud Sorceress is not given her full due of two rounds of debuffs. In time, the frozen hearts of the frightened masses started to melt, and other people put down their pitchfork and torches to inquire about The Bud Sorceress Fan Club, of which the little girl is the self-appointed President. Now there are a handful of fan club members running about. A little girl from the cornfields can start a revolution too. The moral of the story is you’ve spent too much time on the forums if you’re still reading this story.
ROFLMAO. You are a little rascal/rascalette!!!!!

Attachments

• 000000000peace-.jpg
    000000000peace-.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Ya there was, you stole my Swedish Fish !!! Just don’t be messin with my Dutch Mints !

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Say wha ??? Gotta ask my husband for that definition ** oh google **

Ah ha !! Now I could eat that all day !! Is it like chobani’s greek yogurt @FairyInBellbottoms ?