• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just my imagination...?

truelinor

Or are there more Marble, Crystal, Elixir (the 2T and 3T aren't as important as the 1T) boosted cities in the worlds?

I go to Elvenstats.com and look up fellowships and it is rare to fine a fellowship with a lot of players boosted in Steel. And a lot of times those who are, aren't playing any more. Maybe that's why? Those non-active players are taking the spots of Steel boosted cities that could be active? Your thoughts?

Deleted User - 4646370

It's possible that some Steel, Silk or Gems boosted players quit (or restart with other boosts) the game because to get relics needed for CC they need to do harder tournaments, but I think it's mostly a coincidence that most of active players are marble/crystal/elixir boosted in your server.
Scrolls/gum tree/bismuth imbalance created by Spire set can possibly make some players boosted in scrolls/steel/dust restart too.

SunsetDanar

It's possible that some Steel, Silk or Gems boosted players quit (or restart with other boosts) the game because to get relics needed for CC they need to do harder tournaments, but I think it's mostly a coincidence that most of active players are marble/crystal/elixir boosted in your server.
Scrolls/gum tree/bismuth imbalance created by Spire set can possibly make some players boosted in scrolls/steel/dust restart too.

Yes, there most definitely is an imbalance but likely not for the reasons you cite. It's true that new player boosts are created by the server. It's untrue that any boosts can be manipulated by any faction or function of the game such as tournament or spire. One possible impact, though, may be those players who open worlds just to play the minimum for the offered diamonds with no intention to to play in that world beyond the reward.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I would give anything to find crystal and elixir boosted people in my neck of the woods on Sinya. Those are so hard to find. Here it's almost all silk and dust. Marble isn't too difficult. Steel is a shortage here, true, but marble is okay and planks are in abundance.

truelinor

OK, not sure what to make of all this. I still think there's an imbalance. I wonder if looking at the world map if you could tell that way? Are there fewer cities with a Steel boost?

I would give anything to find crystal and elixir boosted people in my neck of the woods on Sinya. Those are so hard to find. Here it's almost all silk and dust. Marble isn't too difficult. Steel is a shortage here, true, but marble is okay and planks are in abundance.
I'm on Sinya Arda too - that's where I can hardly find any Steel players. When I started my fellowship, a lot of the people who joined were Marble boosted.

KarlD

To me steel is the easiest province to fight in so I have way more steel relics than any other. It's possible that people who know Elvenar will somtimes quickly abandon a new steel boosted city because they are a more difficult during events where there are quests to do, for example, ten 9-hr productions of your boosted T1 goods. It's a lot easier to squeeze in extra factories that need 2 squares than ones that need 4 squares.

DeletedUser2959

I get a butt-ton of Scrolls from Spire buildings. I wonder if that is having an effect. It's at the point where I have to beg people to take them and they aren't my boost.

truelinor

To me steel is the easiest province to fight in so I have way more steel relics than any other. It's possible that people who know Elvenar will somtimes quickly abandon a new steel boosted city because they are a more difficult during events where there are quests to do, for example, ten 9-hr productions of your boosted T1 goods. It's a lot easier to squeeze in extra factories that need 2 squares than ones that need 4 s
quares.
I agree with you about the Steel tournaments. Not sure what that has to do with this thread though. lol But wouldn't those cities get resigned? And why wouldn't someone want the challenge? I have a Steel boosted city in another world and was thrilled to get it!
I get a butt-ton of Scrolls from Spire buildings. I wonder if that is having an effect. It's at the point where I have to beg people to take them and they aren't my boost.
What buildings are you talking about?

Deleted User - 4646370

But steel relics are not the most needed by steel-boosted players in the long term.
They need a lot of marble (which is the hardest T1 tournament) relics to produce CC.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
What buildings are you talking about?
Of the Spire set bldgs, moonstone library and endless scrolls make scrolls. For the moonstone library, scrolls is the base production. Each endless scrolls makes scrolls as a base production and just needs one other building touching it to get the full link bonus for scrolls.
And I'm not sure how this thread got on Scroll production, lol, but that's the answer to your question.;)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I am crystal boosted in Sinya....

I think there are a few reasons for deficits in trades....

1. Abandoned Cities.... if the owner of the city has diamonds in their bank .. the city that they have abandoned sits right where it is.... it won't be moved....
2. Some people just don't trade in the open market. They post trades that someone picks up right away.

truelinor

I am crystal boosted in Sinya....

I think there are a few reasons for deficits in trades....

1. Abandoned Cities.... if the owner of the city has diamonds in their bank .. the city that they have abandoned sits right where it is.... it won't be moved....
2. Some people just don't trade in the open market. They post trades that someone picks up right away.
Yes, I believe you are right there.

I want to balance my fellowship so that we don't have that problem though and it's hard to find cities with active players. Thanks!