• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just Started Orcs Chapter... VERY Angry

CrusaderMichael

Forever I kept hearing about how bad Orcs chapter is... Orc this... Orc that.

I actually prefer Orcs to the Fairies and planned on lining the Fairy exit portal street with cow dung as a fitting farewell to the Fairies I despise so much.

But you veterans of the game deceived me... i was soooooooo happy the orcs were coming.... NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS ORCS AND GOBLINS !!!!

So I wake up and all the cow dung I had placed on the final Fairy portal street so they'd have to walk on it, I find the Goblins have plastered every building in town with it. THIS WILL TAKE WEEKS TO CLEAN UP... mainly cuz I'm lazy and Orcs don't seem to even mind the smell so they won't help.

NEXT TIME YOU TALK ABOUT ORCS CHAPTER DON'T CONVENIENTLY LEAVE OUT THE GOBLINS PART !!!

I'm tempted to quit the game but... I won't...

(invents a pressure washer in game and gets to work)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Having spent a good deal of my youth on a farm with about 30 head of cattle, I can honestly say, you'll get used to it. In a few days you won't notice and in a few after that you will find yourself responding to any complaints you get about the smell with: "You'll get used to it." Just like me!

Glad you invented the pressure washer, though. Nice creative work in that. Maybe you can rent it out?

AJ

Huor

lol! I'll loan you some dwarfs that are trying to get into my village if that will help.

CrusaderMichael

haha Huor :)

AND STOP REMINDING ME IYAPO1 !!!!

and AJ... my mom grew up on a farm in South Dakota. The well water is tested perfectly safe, but tastes like butter was added.

Before I visited that farm as a kid I didn't know those smells at all: horses, cows, even chickens have an odd smell.

But the water... I had NO clue water comes in so many different tastes, naturally, from wells

Live and learn... like how bad Goblins can be.

(Gets back to pressure washing)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Having spent a good deal of my youth on a farm with about 30 head of cattle, I can honestly say, you'll get used to it. In a few days you won't notice and in a few after that you will find yourself responding to any complaints you get about the smell with: "You'll get used to it." Just like me!

I went to college in the city and lived not far from an airport. Just to give you a hint of the air quality.
When I needed to de-stress I would get in my car and follow wherever my car took me.
One time I had driven a way and was on a barely two lane road when I started to detect a very soothing aroma.
I continued up the road trying to place the aroma. It smelled so good but I couldn't quite figure it out.
Then I turned a curve and ahead of me I saw the source.
It was a pile of cow manure. lol
Not what most people would call a pleasant odor.
But in that moment, it smelled like my happy, innocent, childhood.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This false hatred is all a ruse and it’s really about guys and their need to make up excuses to use a power washer. I know bc my neighbor just got a new one and every day he is out power washing something, usually his deck even though it’s a very small deck and does not need to be power-hosed down on a 24hr cycle. Every day is like, “Oh, I dropped a tomato from my sandwich onto my deck. I’ll just power wash it off later.” Then my brother got one too. When I couldn’t reach him, I asked the sis-in-law if she knew where he was bc he’s not answering and she’d tell me he’s out power washing with his new toy. And those that don’t have a power washer (yet) are probably watching ASMR videos of people power washing things on YouTube, only hitting pause to reset your workshops and factories. You’d power wash the scrolls laying around the outskirts of your cities too if you could. I know this game!

shimmerfly

The Fairies didn't like you and neither do the Goblins. Be pepared to buy a bigger pressure washer.

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

Forever I kept hearing about how bad Orcs chapter is... Orc this... Orc that.

I actually prefer Orcs to the Fairies and planned on lining the Fairy exit portal street with cow dung as a fitting farewell to the Fairies I despise so much.

But you veterans of the game deceived me... i was soooooooo happy the orcs were coming.... NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS ORCS AND GOBLINS !!!!

So I wake up and all the cow dung I had placed on the final Fairy portal street so they'd have to walk on it, I find the Goblins have plastered every building in town with it. THIS WILL TAKE WEEKS TO CLEAN UP... mainly cuz I'm lazy and Orcs don't seem to even mind the smell so they won't help.

NEXT TIME YOU TALK ABOUT ORCS CHAPTER DON'T CONVENIENTLY LEAVE OUT THE GOBLINS PART !!!

I'm tempted to quit the game but... I won't...

(invents a pressure washer in game and gets to work)
Dat's cuz you don't 'ave any Squigs see...

Da Boyz is fer fightin' and winnin'.

Grotz are weedy gitz who are fer fetchin' things, 'an gatherin' scrap for da Meks, and generally just muckin' about 'cuz they is just good fer nothin' runtz.
But Grotz iz also meant for kickin' when there iz no 'ummies or pointy ears about to krump, so that da boyz don't get too bored or nothin'!

Squigs are fer everyfing from eatin, to ridin if they're the big 'unz... there's also ones wot can be trained to run after shiny trukks and stuff, and if you strap 'em down with lots 'o bombz and stuff, they go boom! The Facebitterz 'iz mean, and fer fun, you can make bets with your mates about how many grotz they can chomp in just one go!
But most of all, da Squigs eat all the drops the boyz leave behind dem, so they help keep the place cleaner than those weedy runtz can be trusted to!

And dat's how Orkology works, see?!

Guurt The Destroyer

aaaaand how did one learn of this obscure gaming gem? are we getting targeted gaming recommendations for power washing? lol

I just remember seeing it in Steam (I've not played it) and thought to myself "what a weird game." I didn't realize power washing was something people really did for fun. But some of the early posters in this thread seemed to relish power washing and it made me remember this odd game. I still don't get it (the game or the desire to power wash in real life).

Dew Spinner

I just remember seeing it in Steam (I've not played it) and thought to myself "what a weird game." I didn't realize power washing was something people really did for fun. But some of the early posters in this thread seemed to relish power washing and it made me remember this odd game. I still don't get it (the game or the desire to power wash in real life).
Men/Power, that's all you need!