• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just Started Orcs Chapter... VERY Angry

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The naked Bongo Drum episode where the cops were called was my fav! All Muck's list was missing was the Joint!!

My favorite passage from Greenlights is...
We ate, he played me some of his songs, and Issa translated my passion for his music in the local dialect, Bambara. Later I asked him, “Why do you only perform in West Africa and France, why do you not tour in other countries, including America?” He solemnly answered.

“Because there I would be dried (poop), neither me nor my scent would stick with you.

Here, I am wet (poop), both me and my scent stick with you.”

To bring it full circle...Orcs leave dried poop. Be wet poop.

Last edited:

crackie

I suggest you check out "Power Wash Simulator" on Steam. It is in early access. Something for everyone I guess.

I am power washing the gunk off this old thread to formally apologize to @Guurt The Destroyer because at one point many months ago, I thought it too bizarre for someone to have off-hand knowledge that a power washing simulator game existed. Well fast forward to today and I am seeing PowerWash Simulator listed in the Steam Autumn Sales Event. So either Steam is creepily listening to my increased internet chatter about power washing to show me targeted ads OR the demand for a power washing simulator is great enough for it to be featured on the front page and thereby, on the forefront of the gaming collective consciousness. Either way, I am sorry, @Guurt The Destroyer. Forgive my ignorance. I have seen the error of my ways. May my sins be dissolved in a thorough cleansing in the most empowered way.

The storyline of the game is like the plot of a C-rated Nicolas Cage movie.

crackie

Well yes, we knew since June about it since @Guurt The Destroyer did such a good job being the Prophet of Power Washing and told us it was in early access back then. Now Steam has it front and center in their Autumn Sale Event, unless that section is targeted and only front and center for me to send a message.

Guurt The Destroyer

Well yes, we knew since June about it since @Guurt The Destroyer did such a good job being the Prophet of Power Washing and told us it was in early access back then. Now Steam has it front and center in their Autumn Sale Event, unless that section is targeted and only front and center for me to send a message.

You can nominate it for the "sit back and relax" award category.

Also, of note the top reviews for this game are from people that have 30+ and 50+ and 165+ hours with this game.

Perhaps it is a great game?