• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Just started playing

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Hey, very new player. The game seems fun, now if I can figure out how to join my friends FS >_<
When you start a brand new account you are randomly assigned to 1 of the 8 worlds on US servers. So if you are trying to join a real life friend's fellowship, there is a very high chance you are not in the right world. What you need to do is to figure out which world your current city is in and then ask your friend what world their city is in. If they match, you will be able to join your friend right away. If they do not match, you will not be able to join with you current city. But all hope is not lost! The good news is that you can have multiple cities on 1 account. Furthermore, although the 1st city you found is randomly assigned, you CAN choose which world each following city is in. So what you will need to do is found a 2nd city and make sure to pick the world your friend is playing in. Then you will be able to join your friend's FS with this city. It will be up to you if you keep playing your original city or not.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to the forum, Phy! I hope you like it here. Make sure you stick around; there is so much to learn and the forum is one of the best places to do it.

Tavina

Hi I started playing about a month ago I haven't done a fellowship adventure yet I've heard rumors that there was going to be one and then that there wasn't going to be one just yet. So just wondering what the answer was on that.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi I started playing about a month ago I haven't done a fellowship adventure yet I've heard rumors that there was going to be one and then that there wasn't going to be one just yet. So just wondering what the answer was on that.
Welcome to the forum, Tavina!