• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just started yesterday, needing to learn

DeletedUser7986

Hey there, just looking for a place to chat and learn the game. I am very new at this but I am enjoying it so far. I'm a laid back adult player so not looking for anything that requires me to be on every day (but I work on the computer so 4-5 days a week is easy).

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have figured out that I have planks boosted, whatever that means. ;)

EDIT 2: Found a fellowship! Thanks Wyld :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2768

Hi Lanurai. Welcome to the game. What realm do you play in? (when you log in)

Real quick, to find your boosted goods: Click on your main hall, and then click the "relics" tab. There you'll find your boosted goods, once you unlock them. You'll have one from each "Tier". Tier 1: Planks/Marble/Steel, Tier 2: Crystal/Scrolls/Silk, Tier 3: Elixir/Magic Dust/Gems. You'll get a production bonus on your boosted goods that you won't get on the other goods.

It is highly recommended that you build only your boosted goods and trade for the rest. But, that's also a personal choice. Mykan has some great guides floating around here somewhere. I don't have them bookmarked, but they're easy to search for.

DeletedUser3821

Hey there, just looking for a place to chat and learn the game. I am very new at this but I am enjoying it so far. I'm a laid back adult player so not looking for anything that requires me to be on every day (but I work on the computer so 4-5 days a week is easy).

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have figured out that I have planks boosted, whatever that means. ;)
Hi Lanurai :) I've sent you a message and an invitation to join our FS, The Mutineers.

DeletedUser3507

I know nothing says Sgt Schultz, lets see how many remember that...

Welcome to Inno's version of Insanity....

Read Myklan guide, it has it all.

DeletedUser5747

We will be happy to have you if you have yet to find a guild home.