• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just talking about the game!

WHISPER-MEMORY

• The game is very hard especially because of trying to catch a wave with event and join a fellowship. This also means that one must require the skill and technique or ability to learn. We need to focus better on the main aspect and goal of this game. So that everyone can enjoy the game a whole lot better. This game is extremely fun and full of super fun. I really like this game and I plan to play this game forever. I just hope that people do not take the game lightly for it is a massive expansion as a set of a game. This game is fully great and fun filled for any adventure. This game also I hope has more to offer in the near future.
  • Seeing as this game is hard I thought I would take the time to explain my own situation in the game. In the game I know it is difficult to start out new, but I also know that you can even work this out and eventually join a great fellowship. This game can take time obviously and there is for me no way that I am keeping notes and going by some order of the guide. Because I normally play games and try to find a way or develop some secret pattern that can connect to any road or path. It is not negative for me to express my feeling about the game.
  • This game is a wonderfully made game but it is filled with idealistic traps and negative environments, but of course it is beatable. I can see that this game is supremely made and extremely hard for those that if do anything like I do. But I normally see that people have played this game for longer or maybe they have friends that play and are in fellowships. There is also that in the game there can be one choice or decision so that you might be able to find out in the end that the way you played was a part of some walkthrough. This also can mean that you can beat this game but simply put it is a test.
  • So if you agree with me here in that this game is fully inviting to any then you can truly see that the magnificent way to play is strategy and to use your own play-style strategy so that you can become a great player. This also means that you have the idea of how tough it can be just based on a single wave. Then the way I am is that when I first start out I go for broke. I do horrible things and mess up, but they are not major and it is because I do not want to waste time looking at guides and reading through them because they can be long or even filled with so much negative information.
  • Also this game has been something I have maybe tried before but maybe forgot. (Joke, but is true, because this has to do with my nickname here Whisper Memory). So that I have to finally say that it is going to be great! To play this game and fully learn how well one can play. I do not remember is not it when I first came to try out this game. It was sometime after I had purchased a new computer setup. But anyway this game needs I think a type of makeover, or some infirmary design but not talking about graphics.
  • Whisper Memory
  • Claws-circle.gif

Last edited:

Iyapo1

I do not want to waste time looking at guides and reading through them because they can be long or even filled with so much negative information.
You dont want links to guides because you wont read them?
We need to focus better on the main aspect and goal of this game.

What do you think the main aspect or goal of this game is?
but of course it is beatable
What are you trying to beat?

Aritra

I played solo for six months before I talked to anybody (meaning, no advice or guides, written or personal) or joined the forum, and then another two months before I joined a fellowship (but by that time I had been messaging regularly with someone I met in the forum and they had a lot of supportive advice). The game told me what to do, and I chose when to do what it told me. I'm happy here and with what I built.

Play however you want to play. Period. That's one of the best parts of the game. It enables so many different playstyles and personal goals. Make it what you want it to be. In my opinion, a very high percent (I'm not quoting numbers for those of you who will reply with request for quantifiable data, lol, you know who you are) of what you "have to do" you really don't. A lot of the guides and advice are geared toward certain playstyles or goals. Know that not every instruction is for you (because different playstyles/goals can have contradictory methods). If you try to play only "by the book" (as in following inflexible perimeters, whether you read or devised), you'll be all mixed up and not have as much fun. Follow your intuition and do what you want.