• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Just won Endless Excavation Rune Shards. Where are they?

DeletedUser3802

Hello. I need help please. I just won Endless Excavation x3 rune shards in the Summer Solstice campaign by earning moon splinters and opening a chest.

I cannot find them anywhere in inventory, etc.

Not sure what they are for, where they are, or how to use them.

Thank you.

~ SylverWillow

DeletedUser3723

Can anyone tell me what the Endless Excavation is? I am wondering if it is worth opening any chests to try to earn this.
Thanks.
casadebbie

Mykan

Oh Wise One
It is a wonder and the runes are available from the wonder tab, I think the shortcut is "A".
Whether the wonder is suitable for you is harder to say and it best to look at what the wonder does either from in game description or wiki to see if the space is worth the benefits for you.

DeletedUser3807

UPDATE: I read the wiki and discovered that I need to research Secret Ancient Wonders and Ancient Wonders of Tempest... I am coming up on the former, but the latter will be a while. Hopefully, I'll find these things useful once I get there, since I have them now.

------------------------ORIGINAL COMMENT--------------------------
I won this as well, but I have no wonder tab. Is that supposed to be in buildings (where you build) or inventory (where spells and gifted buildings are)? The in-game description tells me nothing, which is why I came to the forum for an answer...
Ugh, I wish I hadn't clicked on the chest even though I had 150 moon splinters... it seems like I just got some worthless thing that I can't even locate much less use!

Thank you, Mykan, for at least knowing what these are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3575

@Arpista The Wonder tab only shows up after you have completed the research for the first set of Wonders (end of Chapter 2). Once that research is complete, the Wonder icon looks like a circle with beads around the edges, and is next to the Trader icon (scales). You should have any runes you've won available under this tab once you have caught up to Wonders research. Good luck!

DeletedUser3802

Hi all, I have figured out the mystery. =)

If you go to your Ancient Wonders icon to pull up that window, then hover over Endless Excavation you will see the collected runes there. I have not advanced far enough to unlock Endless Excavation, so hadn't put together what was happening.

Here is a screen grab so you can see what I'm referring to:

Endless-Excavation-Runes.png

Hope this helps others who may have this question.

~ SylverWillow

DeletedUser3694

Don't worry, this happened to me too. I don't have them researched yet, so I have no tab, but support said I'll have them when I do research them. I didn't realize I could just pull it up with a short cut, so that's helpful!