• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

JusticeSQ needs you

Smooper

Introducing JusticeSQ.

I would define JusticeSQ as a group of like-minded casual players who are a true fellowship. What is our like-mindedness? We all want to play and grow our city and we participate in the events to the best of our abilities. There are no rules here except to be active. I would not say we are competitive but we get the rewards that are there for the taking.

10 chests plus weekly. Spire pushes monthly which left us just shy of gold last time but we are making a gold reward the goal for the next push and I am confident we will get it. AW help which will find your ancient wonders growing better than ever. Trades...neighborly help...game advice...3 maps in fellowship adventure...we do all of that.

Come join us and see what a casual but active fellowship is all about. Only one space available at this time so let me know right away. Happy Gaming!

Smooper

JusticeSQ is still looking for one motivated player. No rules, no pressure. Just active in the game helping the fellowship grow and get better everyday.

Smooper

Once again we have an opening for one player. If you are in a fellowship that is not doing well in tourneys and you want your tournament winnings to mean something join us.

Smooper

JusticeSQ is replacing a player that has gone inactive. We are laid back with no minimums. We do 10+ chests every week and Silver spire every week. We have monthly pushes on Spire and Quarterly pushes to best your high tournament score. These are all voluntary and fun. We play the Fellowship adventures as hard as we can and have finished the maps for over a year now and are striving to do better everytime. There are a few quiet players and some who don't shut up. As long as you aren't abusive you will find a home here. Write me and I can tell you more or just open the fellowship for you to make a grand entrance. Be aware that I may look to "poach" a player from a dead fellowship at the same time this post is current.

Edit: I want to add that I am getting a little more picky about who I accept. If you generally don't play tournament or spire I probably won't ask you to join us. JusticeSQ works together as a team so I look for participating players.