• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keep Or Discard?

Now that I'm in the Iron Era for some time now, I've been mulling over what Bronze Era businesses to discard to make room for the present era.
I had ditched the Pottery shop but brought it back when I realized certain businesses won't thrive in my area without the resources. I have the Fruit and Goat Farms going very productively, the Vineyard and Dye shop produce but at a slower pace.

So, my real question is, should I keep the Blacksmith? He's smaller than other businesses and I could use that space for another house. Do I need a Blacksmith beyond the Bronze era? And now that I think about it, how about the Hunter?

A secondary question, what number of tool-providing businesses is a good number? Right now I have 7 businesses and I'm building the 8th. Too many? What are your thoughts please?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Now that I'm in the Iron Era for some time now, I've been mulling over what Bronze Era businesses to discard to make room for the present era.
I had ditched the Pottery shop but brought it back when I realized certain businesses won't thrive in my area without the resources. I have the Fruit and Goat Farms going very productively, the Vineyard and Dye shop produce but at a slower pace.

So, my real question is, should I keep the Blacksmith? He's smaller than other businesses and I could use that space for another house. Do I need a Blacksmith beyond the Bronze era? And now that I think about it, how about the Hunter?

A secondary question, what number of tool-providing businesses is a good number? Right now I have 7 businesses and I'm building the 8th. Too many? What are your thoughts please?
Hmmm
I must caution you that this is in the wrong Forum.
That said, replace the Hunter for houses. I personally keep Blacksmiths for event quests like make x many 24 hr productions, 5 min, 15 min, etc. You need however many you need, so it pays to hang on to space and population for them.
6 to 8 workshops like Butcher, yep, but I build up current troop buildings and unlock a decent amount of troop slots.
Really try the Forum on your FoE server, or ask your Guildies.