• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keep the Ferris Wheel Alive

Blue-Iris

I wish there would be an option to keep the Ferris Wheel Galore from expiring. Maybe something like a feeding effect. I really love this thing!

Coin rains don't come up often enough for me in the MA, and I depend on the ferris wheel for extra coins. Neighborly Help gives me carpal tunnel because my world map is so big. Yes, I'm adding and upgrading residences and GA, but I can wish, can't I? I also use it a lot for supply instants.

Aritra

I wish there would be an option to keep the Ferris Wheel Galore from expiring. Maybe something like a feeding effect. I really love this thing!

Coin rains don't come up often enough for me in the MA, and I depend on the ferris wheel for extra coins. Neighborly Help gives me carpal tunnel because my world map is so big. Yes, I'm adding and upgrading residences and GA, but I can wish, can't I? I also use it a lot for supply instants.
I believe the expiring nature is intended to be a significant part of what makes it appropriate to be offered as a special prize. I suppose they could do a feeding affect to it, but it would need to be a steep price to keep it from being just another producing building. It produces special things, but for a limited time only.