• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

KenoKiki

kenokiki

Can anyone answer the question as to how long a person can be inactive before they are flagged by the system

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If I remember correctly, any city that has not completed chapter 3, and you have not bought diamonds, in about 30 days after your last login it will be deleted. And if you accidentally log into a server/world and a new city is started, but you never go back, those can go away in as little as a week or two.

So once you get complete the Advanced Scouts at the start of chapter 4, or if you spend money at all in that city, it should never be deleted. Unfortunately, this is why the servers are clogged with so many dead cities that have not been logged into for years.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The above is mainly true, except:
After 3 years completely inactive players with no diamond purchases may be cleaned up by the sweepers.
Also, I believe it's the second research in chapter 3, not the last, unless this has recently changed.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Can anyone answer the question as to how long a person can be inactive before they are flogged by the system
{Edited for humor}

Flagging is pretty immediate. Flogging takes some time. :p

The first time I read it I read "flogged." So I "helped."

AJ