• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keyboard navigation

DeletedUser16929

A suggestion for people who don't have tablets or touch screens. I would love to be able to move around the cities with arrow keys. Using a mouse to navigate can be difficult whereas keyboard movement in a city would be similar to keyboard movement using arrow keys in the world map.
i like your idea.... sounds good!:):):):):):):):):)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Not to mention how many times I've accidentally collected something when I was trying to click/grab/drag around my city.

I have that problem too, but I blame it more on my mouse being old and worn out than I do on Inno's programming of the city screen. But clicking and holding down the button should count as click and drag, even if you do it over top of a building that is ready to collect, rather than the game thinking you are trying to collect from the building.