• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Keyboard Shortcuts for Neighborly Help

Spiri Moonshadow

Once the window is open with E or clicking on the helping hands icon, allow players to use 1 for Main Hall, 2 for Builder Hut, or 3 for Cultural Building. Since these can shift depending on availability of the buildings to be helped, the mappings are always the same. For example, if Builder Hut is not an option because it's already fully helped and does not appear in the window, 2 does nothing (instead of shifting to 2 for Cultural Building). I know I'd do the whole map more regularly if I could open up the Neighbors tab in the Province Overview, and mouse-click/keyboard-button hundreds of times instead of using just the mouse. Thanks for considering! :)

Spiri Moonshadow

Doesn't N work in that context?

When I hit N while on the Neighborly Help screen, it does nothing.

1677244877308.png