• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Khelonaar FS > Queens Choice is looking for you!

• Thread starter DeletedUser6645
  • Start date

DeletedUser6645

Queens Choice has several openings and wants you! All we ask is :

1> For you to be active ( 4 times a week if possible ~ we all know life get in the way at times)
2> Active in chat (say hi once in a while, post when you have trades up, etc.)
3> Fair trades only (2 or 3 star)
4> Have fun building your city!

Please message AM - Skolvike40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6645

** Looking for Steel , Silk and Gems. Please message Skolvike40 in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5620

Queens Choice has several openings and wants you! All we ask is :

1> For you to be active ( 4 times a week if possible ~ we all know life get in the way at times)
2> Active in chat (say hi once in a while, post when you have trades up, etc.)
3> Fair trades only (2 or 3 star)
4> Have fun building your city!

Please message AM - Skolvike40
I would like to be considered for your Fellowship. I am an avid player and My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. I have been playing this game almost 4 years now and play in several worlds. I enjoy the Tournaments and the team I am currently with has dwindled over the last year down to five active members.Hard to make any headway that way. I do my visits 3-4 times per week and currently take on the Tournament by myself. I have no Idea how to switch teams because in my other 5 world I play in I have always been there. I also like chat and stats.