• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

kindle fire

DeletedUser620

I've got a FireHD 8 Gen 7 and cannot get the app. Can get FOE, but Evenar doesn't seem to be available. I'm bummed since I purchased this tablet so I could play Elvenar when the app was released.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
As stated by samidodamage,

Even though the Fire OS is a version of Android, Amazon utilizes their own version of their AppStore. As of right now, Elvenar is not available in the Amazon AppStore. You can make a request here to InnoGames.

~Xelenia

The Fire operating system is a version of Android, but uses Amazon AppStore. While many Google Play apps are in the Amazon store, as new as the Elvenar one is, I doubt it's made it there yet. You can manually download the Google Play Store to Kindle Fire, but there are several steps. Here is a good step-by-step guide for that:
https://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-store-on-your-amazon-fire-tablet/