• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly has Rare Opening

DeletedUser8508

We are the Kingdom of Dilly Dilly
Yes the Bud Lite Flows here. we are now ranked 21st after losing a good friend who was over 500,000 point player to illness. we are more like a family then a fellowship. We had not lost anyone in so long I can not remember the last time I posted it here. You have too be a little nuts and silly too be with us, actually most of us are NUTS,LOL but we are also serious about the game. we have 2 players over 600,000 5 over 500,000 and it makes no difference too us. We do not demand you play in tournaments or adventures so there are no pressure. We do ask that 3 visits a week are done (of course we prefer more) and most player play daily.We ask for fair trades and have fun. Now a tournament is starting soon we usually finish from 15th too 25th so don't be late getting into our group too late we all play the spire pretty much but again it's your choice.
TY
King of the World
Kingdom of Dilly Dilly
yes free Bud-Lite if you join maybe a Mead..... P.S. We need someone 300,000 or over too make up some of the player we lost and will consider others if your Super smelly

DeletedUser8508

We are the Kingdom of Dilly Dilly
Yes the Bud Lite Flows here. we are now ranked 21st after losing a good friend who was over 500,000 point player to illness. we are more like a family then a fellowship. We had not lost anyone in so long I can not remember the last time I posted it here. You have too be a little nuts and silly too be with us, actually most of us are NUTS,LOL but we are also serious about the game. we have 2 players over 600,000 5 over 500,000 and it makes no difference too us. We do not demand you play in tournaments or adventures so there are no pressure. We do ask that 3 visits a week are done (of course we prefer more) and most player play daily.We ask for fair trades and have fun. Now a tournament is starting soon we usually finish from 15th too 25th so don't be late getting into our group too late we all play the spire pretty much but again it's your choice.
TY
King of the World
Kingdom of Dilly Dilly
yes free Bud-Lite if you join maybe a Mead..... P.S. We need someone 300,000 or over too make up some of the player we lost and will consider others if your Super smelly