• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kingdom of Dilly Dilly

The most fun :p you can imagine playing this game. Now most of us have been in this fellowship for over 3 years!!! We rarely have a opening. We need a experience, active, NO DRAMA:oops: player who is also friendly. Is this sound like what you are looking for contact me.
TY
King of the World

So if you want to be happy with the rest of your life never join a fellowship that not right. So From my personal point of view get a fellowship that good for you

So if you want to be happy with the rest of your life never join a fellowship that not right. So From my personal point of view get a fellowship that good for you

Ty everyone who checked us out!!! We have filled it with a wonderful player. I believe that Emily has some openings that you might enjoy :cool:

Also if you are looking for a place to play in Fenyal ( sorry never can spell that ) The New Kingdom is looking for active players also. Lots of experience players from different worlds gather too play in that world. Newbies that wanted to do a start up there are welcome