• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Kirusha Clan RECRUITING! recruiting

YogaGoober

Hi everyone! We are a fairly new fellowship that is seeking members. We are a fellowship that likes to travel the line between playing casually and taking things very seriously. The whole fellowship is ambitious about making progress in both tournaments and fellowship adventures. We are open to new members who want to actively grow their worlds and help the fellowship grow. We post fellowship member stats weekly so that members can follow their progress and we post upcoming tournament information so that members know what goods and troops to get prepared to be the most successful. We also have KP donation threads to boost each others Ancient Wonders. The overview of the fellowship is as follows:

This fellowship is for players who are interested in focusing on working as a team. To be part of this fellowship, active tournament participation, fellowship event participation, neighborly help, and consistent 2-3 star trade offering is expected. If a consistent lack of participation is noticed, players will be removed.

*** Daily participation is required
*** The archmage will guide the fellowship when there are choices to make during events
*** Visit neighbors daily
*** Always post 2-3 star trades
*** Post a minimal number of cross tier trades
*** Make a majority or your manufacturies for your boosted goods in order to better help fellowship members with trades
*** Trade with fellowship members when possible
*** Actively contribute to fellowship members Ancient Wonders through KP donation threads
*** If you need to be away, message the archmage so you aren't removed

+++ It's important to participate in all Tournaments. Our current goal is to open Chest #4; this goal will increase as we continue to grow.
Participation targets: Ch 1-3 (250-500 points), Ch 4-6 (500-800 points), Ch7+ (800+ points). A "3 Strikes and you are out" rule applies. +++

*** If anyone has an issue with a fellowship member please message the archmage privately to work on having it resolved.
*** Two weeks of inactivity and no communication will result in removal

As a fellowship, currently our ideal candidates would have a score around 17505 and would have one or more of the following boosts: planks, silk, magic dust. For us, the boosted goods are much more important than the score, but any and all players interested are encouraged to apply. We look forward to meeting you!

YogaGoober

Last edited:

linronhan

Thinking of changing fs, Boosted is Planks, Silk & Gems. One of my goals is to consistently get at least to chest 6. I am happy to share/trade my goods with other members at 0 star to help the team attain this goal as the goods go further for those in earlier chapters , I general contribute 1200 points in tourney. I am at Elemental chapter. Let me know if u think I am a match

Langel.

Hi everyone! We are a fairly new fellowship that is seeking members. We are a fellowship that likes to travel the line between playing casually and taking things very seriously. The whole fellowship is ambitious about making progress in both tournaments and fellowship adventures. We are open to new members who want to actively grow their worlds and help the fellowship grow. We post fellowship member stats weekly so that members can follow their progress and we post upcoming tournament information so that members know what goods and troops to get prepared to be the most successful. We also have KP donation threads to boost each others Ancient Wonders. The overview of the fellowship is as follows:

This fellowship is for players who are interested in focusing on working as a team. To be part of this fellowship, active tournament participation, fellowship event participation, neighborly help, and consistent 2-3 star trade offering is expected. If a consistent lack of participation is noticed, players will be removed.

*** Daily participation is required
*** The archmage will guide the fellowship when there are choices to make during events
*** Visit neighbors daily
*** Always post 2-3 star trades
*** Post a minimal number of cross tier trades
*** Make a majority or your manufacturies for your boosted goods in order to better help fellowship members with trades
*** Trade with fellowship members when possible
*** Actively contribute to fellowship members Ancient Wonders through KP donation threads
*** If you need to be away, message the archmage so you aren't removed

+++ It's important to participate in all Tournaments. Our current goal is to open Chest #4; this goal will increase as we continue to grow.
Participation targets: Ch 1-3 (250-500 points), Ch 4-6 (500-800 points), Ch7+ (800+ points). A "3 Strikes and you are out" rule applies. +++

*** If anyone has an issue with a fellowship member please message the archmage privately to work on having it resolved.
*** Two weeks of inactivity and no communication will result in removal

As a fellowship, currently our ideal candidates would have a score around 17505 and would have one or more of the following boosts: planks, silk, magic dust. For us, the boosted goods are much more important than the score, but any and all players interested are encouraged to apply. We look forward to meeting you!

YogaGoober
Hi, I’m looking for a more active guild. What is your ranking and how many members do you currently have?
Thanks, Langel

DeletedUser7681

"Kirusha Clan" is still looking for active players to join our wonderful fellowship. Please message YogaGoober or Deathstryde if interested in join the fellowship. The overview of the fellowship is post at the top of this thread.

DeletedUser7681

We are still looking for FS active players our Ideal Candidate
Would need a score around or higher of 28658 and would have the following boosts: steel and gems.....