• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge from all over the World Quest not logging successful encounters from Tourney

Mirai

This particular quest, and only this one, has bombed a few times - here's a quick bug report:

Game version: 1.156.1-0b6d1f0-256 (us 1.156)
Game world: US
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iPadOS 15.6
OS or Mobile Device: iPad Pro (11 inch)
Screen resolution: 2388 x 1668 (264 ppi)

Account name: Mirai
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: Knowledge from all over the World
(Solve 4 encounters)

Current situation:
Does not acknowledge solved encounters in Tourney (or in Provinces).

Expected situation:
Opened Tourney Tents should count towards this Quest: Encounters successfully resolved should give reward of 40K Gold and 8000 Supplies.

Reproduction Steps
  1. Click "okay" to accept the quest on reading it.
  2. Go to World Map
  3. Fight (or Negotiate, but in my case I fought these) and successfully solve the encounter

Screenshots of the bug (resized, but should be readable: the quest, and me opening my fifth (of 12) tourney tent)
FD0FBDAF-DF47-47C7-B04A-2877B715EB87.png
6A70D4F6-2FF3-453D-A322-34C80E1F6449.png

I once again canceled the quest, but I'd prefer to gain the reward earned.
Thank you!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Whenever you see "encounters" without specifying tournament or spire then it's always the world map provinces. As Lady Dastardly said, tourney and spire encounters do not count.

However, if you are having trouble completing the quest with province encounters (not tied to the tournament) then you should put in a support ticket by clicking on the little nut at the bottom right side (in game). You'll get a menu that includes a question mark. Click on that and you will be able to file a ticket.