• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge point purchase bug for event quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser19372
  • Start date

DeletedUser19372

I am participating in the harvest event. My current quest to to solve 15 encounters or purchase knowledge points. I solved 9 encounters and purchased 6 knowledge points which were not but the quest did not register the purchased knowledge points. Pleasec correct this!! I would like to continue on with the quest and try to earn the daily prize today.

DeletedUser19372

I am participating in the harvest event. My current quest to to solve 15 encounters or purchase knowledge points. I solved 9 encounters and purchased 6 knowledge points which were not but the quest did not register the purchased knowledge points. Pleasec correct this!! I would like to continue on with the quest and try to earn the daily prize today.
Sorry for typos. My keyboard on my phone covers the text and I can't see what I am typing lol

DeletedUser4194

If the quest says 'do this' or 'do that', then you must choose one of the tasks, they cannot be combined :(

Last edited by a moderator: