• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge Points for Advanced Scouts Research?

Gladiola

I am about to enter chapter 4. I have one research bar filled but not completed (I'm waiting for a Research a Technology quest). I have 45 of 50 provinces completed to unlock the chest. I can see what resources I will need to complete the Advanced Scouts research. However, I can't see (or I am blind) the number of Knowledge Points required. I also did some Google searching and couldn't find a resource with KP costs for this research. Can someone help me either see where it says this in the game or point me to an outside resource that has the information? This will help me be prepared when the provinces are completed. (I'm completing the province encounters for event quests.)

Thanks!

Kekune

I don't think it's visible anywhere except behind the chest, which is obviously blocking your view. And I'm not sure about an external resource having it listed. But I can see the completed tech in my tech tree. :)

Gladiola

Thank you! I have 52 KP saved so far, so once I have the 5 provinces completed I'll have more than enough!

Iyapo1

Not sure about your phone, but on mine I can see the KP requirements below and behind the chest requirements. This is the fairies/orcs chest.
20210509_190544.jpg