• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge Points was not added correctly

Arkadia

Game version: 0.26.1421-c0ba048-(master) (2015-10-06 10:53)
Game world: Aryndell
Browser + version: chrome Version 46.0.2490.71 m
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.207
Operating System: __win 8
Screen resolution: __1920 x 1080
Account name: __Arkadia
Humans or Elves: __elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON/OFF

Reproducibility: _1_/5 as I know (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
I'm currently in the process of researching Advanced Barracks. Earlier this evening I had 33 KP out of the 43 that's needed for that research. I went to World map, did some fights and negotiations, (also completed a province) collected 9 KPs and was happy that I will only need 1 more to finish it, so after I added my new expansion, went to add the KPs in the research tree.... I'm not sure what calculation it did, but instead of adding my 9 KPs, it deducted 1, with me ending with 32 KPs :/ very disappointing :/ I was happy to complete that research tonight, but now I need a bunch more??? I also used up a bunch of products to negotiate some of the deals instead fights.

Expected situation:
Could you please check on it? I'd really appreciate getting my 'lost' KPs back :)
thanx!

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

DeletedUser51

We are currently looking in to this and trying to reproduce it.

May I ask you to also submit a ticket to support? We are unable to discuss specific player accounts in a public forum.

Last edited: