• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge Points

DeletedUser17853

Can we give our Knowledge Points to someone in our fellowship if we cannot use them?

kctanzen

If you are on Felyndral, my wonders are available for anyone wanting to get rid of KP!!

I do my best to look through them regularly and return some KPs back to the folks who wander through and pop a few into wonders ... it is a nice surprise for me :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser16078

KP's, does the price continue to climb forever when purchasing them? Not a viable use for coins at some point, same with supply purchases through the Trader, not worth it, 50k for steel?

DeletedUser4372

after you get into the " visitiing " maps. you will be throwing half of your kp's away and should never have to buy them again.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Not a viable use for coins at some point
Coin production is constantly accelerating and essentially endless. My KP purchases are up to 1.5 million coins each, and I still buy several every day. One thing the constantly increasing price does, is interfere with pushing. If someone creates a city just to feed their larger city, and never grows it, after a while the city can't afford to buy any KP because their main hall isn't big enough to afford the cost of one.

DeletedUser17790

Ancient Wonders - Contributing KP? I'm a new player and have found I can contribute to Ancient Wonders in hopes of rewards of runes to build my own. Is there somewhere to track where you have left KPs to follow up on the wonder's progress as some wonders are not players discovered yet? How do i go back and see where I've left my KPs?

DeletedUser3507

It's best if you join a FS then your teammates can help you out later when you get some AW's

shimmerfly

Is there somewhere to track where you have left KPs to follow up on the wonder's progress as some wonders are not players discovered yet? How do i go back and see where I've left my KPs?

You can go back and check on them the same way you visited the first time but there is no special list for you to keep track in the game. You would have to do that yourself. You will automatically get your "rewards" when they update. I would think you may only want to donate to the AW's you have or are about to build but I may be wrong.....?