• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge points

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848911996
  • Start date

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Before you let the increasing price of KP frighten you off, later in the game you will usually have more coins than you know what to do with. My KP are over 2 million coins each, and I still have plenty of coins to buy a few every week, even after dumping coins on one of everything in the wholesaler most days.

Deleted User - 4646370

Before you let the increasing price of KP frighten you off, later in the game you will usually have more coins than you know what to do with. My KP are over 2 million coins each, and I still have plenty of coins to buy a few every week, even after dumping coins on one of everything in the wholesaler most days.
It depends on
1) if you give NH to all your neighbors everyday
2) if you connect your residences.
If you don't for both coin income can be not enough to buy KP (at least without coin instants).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It depends on
If you don't for both coin income can be not enough to buy KP (at least without coin instants).
While the exact details of everything in the game depends on other things, that is incorrect. Having enough coins to buy KP does not specifically depend on helping neighbours. I only return help to those who have helped me in the last week or so. The only time I help random neighbours is to speed up coin-acquisition quests in events. I'm producing over 9,000,000 coins per day if I never help anyone and no-one ever helps me. I'm getting about 2 million a day from only returning gold hands and occasionally doing the rest of the people in my notifications. If I helped all of my neighbours, I would have another 15+ million coins every day, but it's not worth the effort. I have more than enough coins without helping anyone outside my notifications.

edit:
I don't even know what to say about the presumption that if you exploit residences to save a few road squares you might not have enough coins. That's not a good argument for anything.

Last edited:

AtaguS

It depends on
These are player choices/preferences which shouldn't effect the design of the game.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Spent some time making it all nice and even.
image_2023-12-16_130220914.png