• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge Points

RichWood

I know I spend them only because the Knowledge Points go down, but I do not Know what to do to spend them. I am stuck again on a Quest that I must Spend x number of Knowledge Points, what do I spend the Knr Points on?

Zoof

I know I spend them only because the Knowledge Points go down, but I do not Know what to do to spend them. I am stuck again on a Quest that I must Spend x number of Knowledge Points, what do I spend the Knr Points on?
You can spend them in two different ways, though I'm guessing where you're at, just keep spending your KP on research. Didn't the in-game tutorial cover this?

Midway through chapter 2, you'll unlock the "Secret Ancient Wonders" tech, which grants you access to the Ancient Wonders system and allows you to build the Golden Abyss and the Tome of Secrets Ancient Wonders. You can spend KP on your own or someone else's Ancient Wonder. As long as the target AW is not in its Rune Phase (as opposed to its Research Phase)

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that new players afflicted with the new research tree won't get anything fun until at least chapter 4. If you're struggling under that mess, my condolences

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Your own researches in the research tree to unlock the techs and/or Ancient Wonders of your own or others. Research is important first in my personal opinion so you can grow your city more and then once grown a bit I started being able to help others as well.

RichWood

You can spend them in two different ways, though I'm guessing where you're at, just keep spending your KP on research. Didn't the in-game tutorial cover this?

Midway through chapter 2, you'll unlock the "Secret Ancient Wonders" tech, which grants you access to the Ancient Wonders system and allows you to build the Golden Abyss and the Tome of Secrets Ancient Wonders. You can spend KP on your own or someone else's Ancient Wonder. As long as the target AW is not in its Rune Phase (as opposed to its Research Phase)

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that new players afflicted with the new research tree won't get anything fun until at least chapter 4. If you're struggling under that mess, my condolences
Thank you Zoof! I am in Chapter 2, so, I have already figured out that somethings wont real get started until Chapter 4, I will just keep pushing through! Again thank you!

RichWood

Your own researches in the research tree to unlock the techs and/or Ancient Wonders of your own or others. Research is important first in my personal opinion so you can grow your city more and then once grown a bit I started being able to help others as well.
Thank you Yavimaya!

RichWood

Nope. The new version of the research tree for new cities has moved the AW researches from chapters 2 and 3 into chapter 4, so new players have no access to Wonders at all until after the first Wonder research in chapter 4.
Thank you Enehar Aldarion! I did notice that Tech is not until Chapter 4! They really should have something for the New Players, Struggling does make us a Better Player!

BrinDarby

I am stuck again on a Quest that I must Spend x number of Knowledge Points, what do I spend the Knr Points on?
Also, both reg KP and AWKP works for this task.....
You can spend KP/AWKP on your researches or AWs
or spend KP/AWKP on other ppls AWs.

( AW = Antient Wonder , AWKP = AWKP instants/spells )