• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Knowledge Sharing Perk Strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvariidh gwendrot

looks like we hit a nerve with soggy .. when all you have to do is look and see all i've posted comparing the greatly advanced to us, is 100% true, soggy can't handle the truth hahahaha .. next time you want to say i don't want to talk about all 8 worlds remember this little evasion of reality you have going hahaha man hilarious thanks all this was great fun ) now do the kp giveaways or threads or swaps however you all think is best for your own style of play, there is never just 1 way or 1 right way there are always several :cool:

Last edited:

Killy-

Bragging almost always sounds bad but bragging about something really easy sounds even worse. Doing gold in spire doesn't cost anything, just have 25 active players and it is a given no? I don't wanna brag, but I put my shoes on today without any help.

getmomo

Bragging almost always sounds bad but bragging about something really easy sounds even worse. Doing gold in spire doesn't cost anything, just have 25 active players and it is a given no? I don't wanna brag, but I put my shoes on today without any help.

If that was true then how come there are so few fellowships that get gold spire? 25 active players in no way guarantees gold spire. And it costs lots of troops and goods so I don't understand how you say it doesn't cost anything.

Killy-

If that was true then how come there are so few fellowships that get gold spire? 25 active players in no way guarantees gold spire. And it costs lots of troops and goods so I don't understand how you say it doesn't cost anything.

Gold spire gives a lot of time instants and these are equal to a lot of troops (especially if you have a brown bear) which should be worth way more than the spire costs for most players. At least that is the main reason why I play the spire, to get more troops for the tournament. On top you are getting diamonds, magic builings etc. etc. so for active players the spire should be pure profit. Put 25 of them together and you get gold spire per default imo.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Because humans are lazy and don't like to put in the effort when not required. I have been in fellowships where late-chapter players said they could not even complete the first floor or get 1000 points in the tournament.

getmomo

Gold spire gives a lot of time instants and these are equal to a lot of troops (especially if you have a brown bear) which should be worth way more than the spire costs for most players. At least that is the main reason why I play the spire, to get more troops for the tournament. On top you are getting diamonds, magic builings etc. etc. so for active players the spire should be pure profit. Put 25 of them together and you get gold spire per default imo.

Still costs supplies to make those troops, or goods if you cater. I agree the rewards are better than the costs with the diamonds but it certainly costs something, and again it is far from a given for a 25 active person fellowship to make gold.

Iyapo1

@getmomo

Just to echo this from a catering perspective. It takes me a day and a half of normal(no speedups or spells) production to replace my spire climbing costs(gold spire every week).
Gold spire in a gold spire FS is pure profit! Gold spire in a bronze FS is a waste of resources. The problem is getting enough players in a group that want all the goodies enough to optimize their cities and do it every week. The FS prizes are very much worth it but only if you are in a committed group, imo.

Edit: Sorry that might have sounded bad. This is a game and not everyone is willing to put that much time and effort into a game. There is nothing wrong with that. Also some players just despise the spire and dont climb by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.